Thursday 19 July 2012

S l o w down!

It is nearly a year since we were last in school!
And things have settled, we have all agreed to carry on for another year which feels great. I feel the first full breaths of really accepting home ed as part of our lifestyle.

Thoughts from this week are about there being No Rush.
And, not unsurprisingly it links to a lot I have to say about safe birthing (here's where to find my breechbaby blog). Our lives unfold, our children grow and learn, opportunities come and go, anxiety can come and go too. If we push, we don't go any faster. What's that phrase: Less Haste More Speed...

Nothing needs to be decided in a hurry. Everything has its moment. The world may like us to think that every second is a crucial pivotal moment. Whenever I fall into that trap, I find panic! I prefer the heartfelt truth that there is always time to breathe, to come back to base and to listen to whats next.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you dear friend, as ever your words inspire me and remind me to find my own centre in times of chaos x love as always x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yey, Welcome pixiek! x Jogged me to read it again and yes it is a nice one :) We may all have our moments of glimpsing some safe truths and then the merry-go-round spins us off and we can forget. x x

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It helps the blog feel more alive - you are a valued part of its content.